The DL 500 is a double sided conveyorised spray etching machine with integrated rinsing zone.
- This machine is easy to maintain and fits perfectly to a modern PCB laboratory.
- The maximum capacity within one hour is 10 m².
- Designed for being used for laboratory purposes, there are lots of different applications (e.g. spray developing of tenting or solder mask) and options available.
- Of course the machine can be modified according to your needs.
- Working width 510 mm
- Adjustable conveyor speed 0 - 1.5 m/min.
- Joint free belt drive.
- PCB is firmly secured by upper and lower transport rollers.
- Powerful etchant pump (200 l/min).
- Double sided etching with 4 x 14 flat jet nozzles. Due to special nozzle pattern, there are 6 rows of nozzles for each side !!
- Adjustable spray pressure.
- As an option upper and lower spray pressure can be regulated separately.
- Thermostat with digital read out and self-safe overheat cut-off.
- Integrated rinse zone.
- Optional fresh water rinse with solenoid valve or recycle water tank.
- Drying by squeezing rollers with tissue.
- Sturdy stand alone construction from PVC and Titanium.
- Transparent top with security switch.
- Line definition down to 35 µm lines and spaces on 18 µm copper.
- 1000W quartz heater.
- Maintenance free design, just normal cleaning/refill.
- Easy dis-assembly and full access to all inner parts without special tools.
- Power supply: 230 V~, 50 Hz, 1.5 kW
- Size (L x W x H): 120 cm x 67 cm x 129 cm
- Weight: approx. 100kg
- Working width: 510 mm
- Tank capacity: 55 l