The new KBL mechanical clutch screwdrivers feature high-quality Swiss brushless motors, the perfect solution for clean room applications thanks to zero emissions of coal dust and other pollutants into the working environment; at the same time the precision of clutch screwdrivers guarantees an accuracy of ±7% or better.
- Magnetic start and clutch switches assure better results and longer life. Extremely small and lightweight for utmost operator comfort and with advanced ergonomic design, they ensure very low noise level, minimum vibrations, maximum safety (low supply voltage), lasting performance as well as maintenance free operation.
- All KBL drivers come standard with ergonomically advanced ESD-safe body, 2.5 m connection cable and suspension bail.
- The heavy duty cables and connectors, developed for robotic applications, are made of antistatic dissipative material for a safe use in EPA environment.
- The absence of maintenance operations guarantees high productive continuity.
- All KBL screwdrivers work in combination with our new EDU1BL controllers but can be also used with our standard EDU1FR controllers.