Color coded test point.
The TP-104 Series takes highly-efficient and economical loop configured test point design one step further, by adding a plastic standoff that boosts visibility and allows for easy polarization and identification.
The TP-104 incorporates following features:
- solid non-slip grip of test clips and probes
- low profile
- single hole wave-solderable mounting
- elimination of skin punctures suffered by users of wrap posts as substitute test points
The 30-position is breakaway strips.
- Contact material: .015" x .030" Phosphor Bronze #510 Alloy
- Finish material: .0001" Matte Tin over .00005" Nickel
- Colar material: 15% Glass Filled Polyester