The NCC is a quick-drying cleaning solvent that has been designed to remove and clean all residue solder pastes or glue CMS effectively on electrical and electronic equipment. The NCC is harmless to the ozone layer, it effectively replaces solvents CFCs, HCFCs, and T111.
The NCC is compatible with the vast majority of plastic.
Particularly effective for cleaning badly screen printed cards and glue dispensing nozzles CMS.
it is used wherever a thorough cleaning and quick evaporation are required. The NCC contains flammable solvents. Do not spray on naked flame, heat or electrical equipment in operation.
The NCC is used in immersion or spray. For deposits resistant, you should use a brush.
- Does not attack the ozone layer, it does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, or T111.
- Does not attack plastics, elastomers and rubber. Leave a surface perfectly clean and dry.
- Solvent dry, it leaves no residue.
- Effective on Fats, oils, flux residues and acrylic varnish or silicone uncooked printed circuit boards.
- Available in bottle and spray.
Specific gravity at 20 ° C: 0.79
Levels of toxicity: 300 ppm
Flash Point: 0 ° C
Nonvolatile residue: <1 ppm
Evaporation rate: 16 (ether = 1)