Very good ratio Power / Volume.
- Easy mounting and wiring with significant cost advantages.
- Non inductive performance for high frequency applications.
- One model for power up to 150W.
- Suited to UL94-V0 application.
- SOT227 configuration.
- Power rating: 2 x 50W
- Max power not trimmed: 150W (heatsink at 70°C)
- Temperature coefficient: +-100 ppm/°C
- Max Work Voltage: 1500 Vac
- Work Temperature Range: From -55°C to +155°C
- Dielectric Strength: 2500 Vac
- Insulation resistance: > 10e5 Mohms at 500V
- Partial discharge: < 80 pC @ 2000 Vac (on request)
- Self inductance: 40 nH
- Capacitance to heatsink: < 30 pF
- Overload: 2 Pn x 10 s
- Thermal resistance: 0.5 °C/W
- Heatsink flatness: 0.05 mm Max
- Heatsink surface finish: 6.3µm Max
- Thermal grease: required
- Max torque for contact: 1.2 Nm (static)
- Max torque for mounting: 1.5 Nm (static)
- Weight: 24g