Ne-Cut was developed for cutting of PCBs (0-3 mm), Aluminium (0-2mm), steel (0-1 mm), plastics (0-5 mm) and even films and artworks.
- Cutting width max. 530 mm.
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel.
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front.
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control.
- Metric edge scales in the front.
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0...300 mm).
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm.
- Durable full steel construction.
- All important parts angular adjustable.
- Simple exchange of blades.
- Adjustable cutting angle.
- Adjustable clearance.
- Sizes (L x H x D): 74 cm x 29 cm x 45 cm.
- Weight: 66 kg.