The first ultra-low torque, truly accurate current controlled torque driver designed for applications in which torques.
- Below 0,15 Nm are required, especially in the mobile industry.
- The NATO features an innovative electric.
- Motor coupled with planetary gearboxes, producing extremely low inertia and minimal friction for long.
- Life, and very accurate torque production.
- NATO Series is available with torque only or torque and angle capabilities.
- Model NATO 15D ranges in torque from 1-15 Ncm, and features an ESD-safe housing and cord set or aluminium body (20mm diameter), for fixture mount applications.
- Drivers are inline style, with a lever start actuation.
- NATO systems are available with our 8 P-set programmable controllers for maximum versatility.
- Foot pedals are available in cases where the operator would like the convenience of manual operation with the NATO/CA series
For /TA :
- The main parameters to be controlled are the tightening torque applied to the screw and the rotation angle of the screw, with priority to the torque value.
- If the torque and angle values found by the system are within the programmed settings, the motor stops automatically and the indication of OK cycle (green led turned on) is given, otherwise an error (red led) is generated.