A professional line of assembly jigs for PCB's, designed to simplify placing and soldering of electronic components.
- The PCSA0 is the smallest jig and is supplied with only one sliding rail.
- PCSA1, PCSA2 and PCSA4 are supplied with central and two sliding rails as standards.
- Additional rails may be added to accomodate a large number of small boards.
- The frame and lid assembly may be detached from the mounting base.
- After mounting the components on the PCB's, the foam back lid is attached and closed, and the whole assembly is lifted and rotated for soldering.
- An ingenious design of the base permit an adjustable working angle on both side of the PCB's.
- The jig is varnished steel, and the component pressing foam is in conductive material.